Photo by Audrey Matos

Friday, March 2, 2012

Bub is 2!

Hooray!  Bub is 2 years old!  He had two wonderful parties one with his friends and one with family.  Can I just say that we are totally blessed with the most generous and thoughtful people?!  He is so loved!  Isn't that such a metaphor for the way our Heavenly Father loves us?  Unconditionally and generous in His glorious gifts! Thank you all for being a manifestation of God's love for my son!

His first party was a Go Diego Go party with his friends!  He was dressed like Diego and as you can see his mom got a little carried away with the theme! :)




                           Bee and her special friend!

The second party (which I don't have pictures from yet) was an "Anything that Flies" birthday complete with a giant rocket, working model hot-air balloon, mobile of birds and a lamp with birds on it!  Oh, and airplane, helicopter, and rocket sugar cookies!  Yum!

 I am so proud of this little guy!  (now comes my mamma brag moment!) He can: say and identify all ABCs, count to 20 (he does say 17 twice!), knows all his colors, can say how old he is, sing songs, can hit a baseball (on a tee-ball stand), catch balls, say his prayers at bed time and grace, and repeats everything!  There is so much more that I could tell, but my buttons are popping off (as my Grandma Margaret would say) at a very rapid rate, so I had better stop! :)

Again, thank you to everyone who made this birthday so special for him!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray Mikki! I love your blog and look forward to reading it. Thank you for being a wonderful example of trusting in Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! I love, love, love it!!! I am so proud of you sister friend. Bub is such a dude in his Diego costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU, get carried away with a theme? Impossible! :). I love the pictures, can you believe he is 2 already? Such a big boy and so blessed with a wonderful mama, daddy and baby sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing andy a wonderful though belated birthday. I love your blog sites and insights
    Love aunt barb

    ReplyDelete